my favourite thing is when someone says “i think about you a lot” or “i had a dream about you” or “i was just about to text you” or something because the fact that i occur to someone when I’m not talking to them or anything is the best thing i just
- me: *notices a cab that just so happens to be the modern make of a chevy impala*
- me: ew
- dad: what?
- me: is that what impalas look like anymore? that's an awful looking car.
- dad: you know, impalas used to be really nice cars. my friend had one when i was younger
- me: what year was the model?
- dad: uhh, '67 i think, with a really nice black paint job. yeah, they used to be beautiful cars, huge with four doors. then they modernized it and turned it into that *points to new impala* you have no idea how nice this car was
- me: i know how awesome impalas are, i want one really bad. well a classic anyway.
- dad: i remember one time, he was gonna sell it... i think he kept it though. i should've bought it.
- me: why didn't you?
- dad: he moved away or i didn't have enough money, i don't remember.
- me: that sucks.
- dad: come to think of it, i didn't see him much
- me: why not?
- dad: i don't know, he liked road trips a lot. he always came back after some time but he was gone a lot.
- me: what was his name?
- dad: john.
I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH
WITH MY OWn mouth
because i like you
Jesus was a Middle-Eastern Jewish man who advocated for the separation of church and state, pacifism, free healthcare, and reform. Frankly, I’m surprised he’s so popular among conservatives.
He also hung out with prostitutes and prisoners, immigrated illegally, didn’t speak English, frowned upon laissez faire capitalism, and advocated love and acceptance for all. Oh and he wore what by modern standards we’d pretty much call dresses and Berkenstocks.
And I do believe he was also all for people paying their share of taxes..